It's girls night we’re all just a bit disappointed producers didn’t ply everyone with espresso martinis instead of salted margaritas. The night would’ve ended in hair pulling and unexplained perspiration and we no doubt would’ve been gifted the opportunity of laughing at Jessika mispronouncing “espresso” as “exfpreffo”. It’s like the producers aren’t even trying anymore. Anyway, here's a recap!
Battery-company.com.au offers a wide selection of replacement laptop batteries and laptop adapters for the leading manufacturers of laptop computers including Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Asus, HP, IBM, Sony, Apple, Compaq, Fujitsu, Gateway and more. If you need assistance locating your laptop battery or charger please contact us and we will find the right battery for you.
All model of laptop battery was produced via advanced technologies and strick quality control, the laptop batteries below are high quality!
How to Measure a Battery on a Laptop
A laptop battery powers a laptop when the battery is not connected to a power source. The battery is only able to power the laptop for a limited amount of time before the battery runs out of power and must be recharged. The amount of time varies based on battery type, size, use, age and the programs and applications the user is performing on the laptop. To determine how long a battery lasts, you can perform a simple test to get a rough estimate. You can also measure the amount of life remaining in the battery from your laptop screen; however, this will give you a percentage rather than a time frame.
- Plug the AC power adapter into an electrical outlet, and insert the other end into the laptop. Allow the charger to fully charge the laptop battery for 4 to 8 hours.
- Remove the AC power adapter. Power the laptop on.
- Time how long it takes, from start to finish, for the battery to use all of its life and shut off. During this time, use the applications and complete the tasks you normally perform to give you a better estimate of how long the notebook batterylasts.
- Plug the AC power adapter into the laptop. Allow the AC power adapter to fully charge the battery.
- Remove the AC power adapter. Power the laptop on. Hover over the battery icon in the bottom right corner of the taskbar. While hovering over the icon, a box will pop up stating the percentage of battery power remaining.
- Convert the percentage to a time estimate if desired. For example, if, when you tested your laptop battery it ran for 4 hours and the battery icon states the notebook computer battery has 50 percent power remaining, the battery will last for about 2 more hours.
The batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorised by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorisation of the manufacturers of the computers with which our laptop battery [are replacement for] may be used.